Energy Efficiency rebates
Tipmont REMC’s rebate program in partnership with PowerMoves from Wabash Valley Power is designed to encourage members to purchase energy efficient appliances aimed at helping you save energy and lower your electric bill.
Tipmont REMC rebates
Tipmont will verify the purchase, installation, and energy efficiency rating of the equipment. Installation or inspection of a load management switch is required to qualify. After all requirements are met, Tipmont REMC will provide the rebate as a one-time credit on your electric account.
Sense Home Energy Monitor
Tipmont REMC members are eligible for a $75 coupon AND a $75 rebate for a Sense home energy monitor. Sense installs in your home's electrical panel and provides insight into your energy use and home activity through iOS, Android, and web apps.
Electric Water Heater
50-80 GALLON ELECTRIC WATER HEATER
80+ GALLON ELECTRIC WATER HEATER
- Purchase and install an energy efficient electric water heater
- Uniform Energy Factor rating must be at least .92
- Provide valid proof of purchase and proof of energy efficiency rating within 60 days of purchase
- Submit a completed rebate form
- Allow Tipmont REMC to install or inspect a demand response switch on the water heater
In addition to the Tipmont REMC rebates, members are also eligible for residential and commercial rebates through Wabash Valley Power's PowerMoves program. Please visit PowerMoves.com or call (800) 833-2279 for more information.