The Tipmont REMC Annual Meeting is an opportunity to gather with members of the co-op community each year – to catch up, hear what you have to say and enjoy some good food and fellowship.
This event is not only a chance to visit with members of our co-op community – it’s also a great opportunity to learn about programs offered by Tipmont and get to know your co-op staff. Our annual meeting makes it possible for us to gather feedback from you by providing a forum where you can let us know how we can better serve you and your family.
Annual Meeting overview
DateSaturday, July 29, 2017
LocationMcCutcheon High School
4951 US-231, Lafayette
ElectionsDistrict 4 is up for election this year. Director Brent Bible is running unopposed.
- 8 – 9:30 AM: REGISTRATION / BREAKFAST / BOOTHS
- Catered by The Outpost. Enjoy eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns, oatmeal, biscuits and gravy, fresh fruit salad, coffee, milk and juice. Informational booths from Member Service, Engineering/Operations, Vegetation Management, Operation Round Up®, EnviroWatts, Community Solar, Energy Efficiency, and Wabash Valley Power.
- 8:30 – 9:30 AM: INFORMATIONAL PRESENTATIONS
- 2017 Member Survey Results, How SmartHub Can Help You Save Energy, Tipmont’s Home Energy Programs
- 9:30 AM BUSINESS MEETING (AUDITORIUM)
- Hear from Board President Bob Baker and CEO Ron Holcomb on the state of Tipmont and our plans for the coming years. Board Secretary Kirk Alter will present a financial report. Wabash Valley representative Jerry Peevler will share news from Tipmont’s power supplier.
- 8:15 – 10:30 AM: KIDS’ AREA
- Children ages 3 through 12 can get their faces painted, watch a magician surprise them with tricks and see a balloon artist create animals and shapes out of balloons. Caricature artists will be available to create a memorable keepsake of your children! The magic show is scheduled to start at 9 AM and run for 45 minutes.